a) Identify the sentences that are true about all rectangular prisms.
b) Explain your thinking about the sentences you did not identify as true about all rectangular prisms.
- Rectangular prisms can roll.
- The faces of a rectangular prism are rectangles.
- Rectangular prisms have 6 faces.
- Rectangular prisms are made of wood.
- Rectangular prisms are big.
Click on the following links for more information.
1.6 Geometry and measurement. The student applies mathematical process standards to analyze attributes of two-dimensional shapes and three-dimensional solids to develop generalizations about their properties. The student is expected to:
(B) distinguish between attributes that define a two-dimensional or three-dimensional figure and attributes that do not define the shape